How to Look Good in a School UniformPosted by monsterguide
How to Look Good in a School Uniform
Your school uniform shouldn’t stop you from embracing individuality. Express yourself by personalizing your uniform. Here are some tips you can follow to look good and still be you even with your uniform on.
The first thing to remember is to have a uniform that fits you perfectly. Most students go for the rugged and baggy look. Even though you can pull this outfit off, it’s still best to have a uniform that fits you well. A baggy outfit or a rugged look may make you seem cool, but it may also send out a message that you’re a slacker.
The key to personalizing your uniform is adding elements that show off your style.
- Wear jewelry. If your school allows you to wear jewelry, a simple necklace and a pair of earrings will do. You don’t need to buy expensive ones. There are a lot of cheap and trendy jewelry in the market. It’s also nice to wear matching pieces. If you want to be creative, you can also mix and match the items you wear. The important thing is to feel good while wearing them.
- Belts. If you need to wear a belt, buy one that shows off your style.
- Headbands. A colorful headband will surely make heads turn. Pick one that complements your hair color. If you want to wear your hair up, choose funky scrunchies and hair clips.
- Scarves, hats and jackets. Some schools don’t allow their students to wear hats, but if yours do, or you think you can get away with it, choose a hat that will emphasize the shape of your face. Have fun during cold months by wearing colorful scarves. You can also wear a jacket that goes well with your uniform.
Choose a hair style that best describes your personality.
- Go for long straight hair if you want to achieve a classy look. Use hair iron to straighten your hair or visit your favorite salon and have your hair straightened out.
- A wavy hair style goes well with a carefree personality. Use a curling iron or have your hair permed by your favorite stylist. Comb your hair a few times, check if your curls or waves look good and you’re ready to go.
- A short hairstyle works best for those who don’t have time to style their hair. Just remember to always keep them neat by wearing a headband or hair clip.
- Color you hair. You may choose to color your hair or put on some highlights. Before you do this, make sure that your school allows you to have some highlights on your hair. You don’t want to get in trouble just because of your highlights.
- One good rule to follow, especially when you’re going to school, is that less is best. Don’t overdo your makeup. Trying to look older than you really are won’t help. It will only make you look more like a child.
- Pick the right shade for your eyes, blush and lips.
- Use a concealer to hide those blemishes, like freckles, scars and pimples.
- If you don’t like to use lipstick or lip gloss, you can opt for tinted balms.
There are numerous ways to look good in your uniform. Try not to overdo your style. The best accessory you can wear is confidence. Carry yourself well, and you’ll soon realize that you don’t need any other accessory. You don’t have to live in a cookie-cutter world. Stand out and be noticed!
How to Look Good in a School Uniform Image Gallery